Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Favorite Store Exclusive Item

  1. #1
    Inactive Member JessFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2006
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey guys,

    I'll be going back to AGPC in a few weeks. What is your favorite store exclusive item? I want to pick up a few things while I'm there.

    The last time I was there was about a month ago. Has anything new come out? It's so hard to tell when new AGP stuff is released since its not in the catalogs.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member bgeurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome to the board Jessfan, glad to have you aboard.
    I have never been to a store, I'm just to far away.
    But I did call up a PS and had her send me some items, the accessories are the cutest, jeans, and I got a red t-shirt, but also the AG fairy sent me a Pink t-shirt from AGPLA, very nice.
    The bathing suit is super cute, and any outfit with shoes I love.
    If you find anything "new" take pictures and post them for all of us to see. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh boy there were so many things I liked there. Some of the more unique things were the 2 kinds of high tops
    100 0292

    New AGP varsity jackets for dolls
    100 0291

    AGP cafe aprons for doll and girl (will fit adult too)
    100 0300

    These are just a few, there are really too many different things to mention! Have fun!

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 22, 2006 11:36 PM: Message edited by: Diamond Dragon ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member agcollector293110's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2005
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They also had a really cutr cocunut AGP outfit and sort of a boxer and tank set (PJs or for lounging) at AGPC last week. I thought both were really cute! This is in edition to the stuff posted before!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member muppetquilter's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2006
    Posts
    341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have to second the tap dance outfit (white with star with red tap shoes). Too fabulous!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member horsemom's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The star bibs and tee outfit is so cute, and great for mixing and matching.

    I also love the AGPLA accessories set- I think for $12 it's a good deal for shoes, a belt, some hair accessories, etc.

    And I love the black hoodie at AGPLA, as well as the jeans, which are nice and plain for a change.

    I'm not sure how much difference there is between stores.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love the Tap Dance Outfit and the white "Star Bibs and Tee" overalls outfit from the Revue production!!

    They are SOOO cute, and since the show is being changed this fall, I'm told these outfits will retire soon, but no one knows exactly when. (Not even my PS!) [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member sparkygrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2004
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Our favorite item was flying off of the shelves at AGP NY last week. The doll tote carrier that is the AGP exclusive (Red with various color lettering with the city and street name for all of the AGP locations) it also has a bottom zip compartment for storage of an outfit or two plus a clip to hold to doll in the tote. The AGP tote seems better made and nicer in color than the one available through the catalog (Purple and Silver stars) and also sold in the store. We learned about the AGP tote from a woman who was carrying her doll in one she had bought the day before, they were sold out when we were looking for it and had to go back the next day because more were being unpacked that night. I'll post a picture of the AGP tote later.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member EmilyMarie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 5th, 2004
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We like the accessory set with the star shoes. The swimsuit is cute too. Actually, any store exclusive item rates tops for us. Have fun shopping!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member kitandkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    949
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have the star overall set but I don't know if they sell it anymore. It's really cute.

    I also have the black hoodie, a red t-shirt, jeans and accessory set - though they must have changed it, because I only got one pair of shoes, the stars one. I like that outfit because it looks like something you would wear everyday. I'm sending it traveling with Kit-Kat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •